Talbert Pipes- Two new Talbert Briars

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jul 13 11:42:02 EDT 2007

Hello everybody! This is a notice that I've just posted two new Talbert
Briars to the site, a sandblasted Snail (should be a giant snail, given
its size), and a beautiful smooth freehand. See them here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

Buyers looking for a deal on the estate market might be interested in an
older, rather "unique" smooth that just turned up up the Briar Blues site:

http://www.briarblues.com/0702update.htm

(Just scroll down to 'Talbert')
I made that one in 2000, back in the states, as a copy of an antique
Dunhill shape.

I'm about to go full-time into making pipes for Rheinbach, so there may
not be many/any more website updates for the next three weeks. I will
be posting some preview pics on the blog, though, so stay tuned. Thanks
for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html