Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briars and a Ligne Bretagne posted!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Aug 9 16:11:43 EDT 2007

MUCH delayed! I've been buried under catch-up work since we got back
from Germany late Tuesday night, and was about to think I'd never get
the new pipes photographed and up.... plus, I seem to have picked up a
head cold now that I'm back, so I blame any misspellings on sinus
medication.

Rheinbach was a blast. I met lots of people from around Europe there
for the first time, and it was a great joy to see all the beautiful
pipes gathered in one spot. It's going to take me forever just to sort
and catalog and post all the pics I took (Look for some serious ongoing
commentary in the pipe blog shortly, which should begin to come back to
life now that I'm not spending all my time cramming for the show).

I've posted several new Talbert Briars to the catalog, though one of
them went out the door this afternoon before I could finish
photographing it. Of the new pipes, the Poker-Monster may already be
sold - A fellow has told me he wanted it sight-unseen, but I already had
the pics shot so I figured I'd post it just so he could be certain. (I
hate when people buy pipes without even seeing them - I always worry
they'll find some unpleasant feature or something) If anyone ELSE wants
it, just let me know and I'll sell it if the first buyer decides
otherwise. The others are all up for grabs!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

In the Land of the More Affordable, we sold nearly all our Ligne
Bretagnes at Rheinbach but did manage to bring home one very pretty
natural churchwarden:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

That's all for now. Keep an eye on the pipe blog for show pics and
reports, and thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html