Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briars, LBs, and a greenie

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Oct 4 16:03:19 EDT 2007

Hello! This is for everyone on our notice list -
I've just posted five new pipes. Two are huge, sandblasted Talbert Briars:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

(One of these, the "Harvest Time", is the first example of the new
finish I've been talking about over in my pipe blog - see more info on
my 'News' page)

There are also two new Ligne Bretagne sandblasts, and a VERY cool new
green Ligne Bretagne Collector which is likely to be MINE if it doesn't
sell quickly:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Obviously it's been too long since my last green pipe, so I'll probably
do another twenty this month...It should help to keep me peaceful since
I won't be doing any Halloween pipes this year - I've made two, both
sold privately, but I just don't have the time to do a full set for
public website sale, and considering the hideous recent drops in the
value of the dollar against other world currencies, that's probably just
as well.

That's it for now, thanks for your time and interest in my work!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html