Talbert Pipes- Here be Goblins.....

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Oct 14 16:45:12 EDT 2007

At least, sort of! This is a notice for everyone on our subscription
list that the 'Goblins' link on the website has just gone live, and
there are Goblin pipes up for sale now. At least, there's one... I
posted the links and posted the news to the news page, then went
downstairs to get a water bottle and check with Emily on some more green
stain experiments that she's running, and during that time, I received a
small pile of emails to buy two of the pipes already! So, there will
only be one pipe left available when you get there, but you can all at
least see what they're going to be, read the story behind this year's
crop, and be alerted that more are coming.

I guess this counts as a success already (I had no idea what to expect),
so look for more to be posted regularly over the next weeks from now
till Halloween. If they prove extremely popular, I may just keep making
them year-round.

The link:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/halloween/Goblins.html

In other news, I've also got a matched pair of briar and morta princes
(an LB and a TM) that I'm thinking of selling as a set for a bit of a
discount, if anyone is interested in the idea of having nearly identical
pipes in briar & morta for comparison smoking. I can't decide whether
to post them to the site or send them to Pipe & Pint - at the moment I'm
too fried to do more website work after spending all day creating the
Goblins pages. We'll see.

As always, thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here: