Talbert Pipes- New goblins arriving

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Oct 22 10:05:05 EDT 2007

Bonjour! A quick note to everyone on our subscription list - New
Goblins have scampered onto the website. There are only three, but I
hope to post more and more on through this week, assuming they keep
selling, obviously. I'm still loving the whole project, and hope the
new arrivals will prove amusing. The new goblins can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/halloween/pipes.html

Otherwise the site will continue to be quiet for a while, as I'm working
on my backlog of orders and trying to trim the request pile to a more
manageable level. I'll shortly be writing a new blog post on green
stains, however.

Thanks for your interest in my work!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here: