Talbert Pipes- New pipes posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Dec 11 12:55:18 EST 2007

A quick note - I've just posted three new pipes to the site.
Unfortunately, one of them (a bamboo-shank morta) has already sold
before I could send the notice! But the others are available. There is
a large, sandblasted Talbert Briar bent bulldog here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

This is the pipe I used as a demonstration model in the Golden Ratio
thread on P&T Magazine's Foundations forum. That is a seriously
excellent pipe forum, BTW, with a startlingly good signal-to-noise ratio.

The other pipe is another bamboo-shanked morta, seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

I hope everyone is having a fun and happy holiday season, and thanks
very much for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html