Talbert Pipes- A Talbert Briar bulldog blast worth seeing

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Dec 22 11:49:28 EST 2007

Hello & Bonjour! I hope everyone out there is having an excellent
holiday season and you're all full of turkey and eggnog. I'm writing
with news of a small website update - I've posted a really stunning
ring-grain Talbert Briar sandblasted bulldog (unstained, no less) here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

And there's also a new ring-grain Morta Classic blast here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

I've attached a little holiday card graphic I made for everyone. You
can see the same on our News page, which also includes some comments
about a recent repair & upgrade of our sandblasting cabinet.
Thanks for your time, and Bonne Noël!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html