Talbert Pipes- Happy New Year & Bonne Noël!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 4 14:20:45 EST 2008

First email notice of the new year! I'm in the middle of what seems
like a million yearly turnover tasks, but have still managed to get a
few pipes done here and there. The website has gained some new
bamboo-shanked mortas here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

Those usually seem to go quickly - I guess others like the contrast &
combination of the black morta and pale bamboo as much as I do. There's
also a simple-yet-fun green Ligne Bretagne Collector available here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

I want to try and get some new Talberts done eventually, but I'm still
immersed in bulldog request mania and have a couple of fairly complex
orders to do, so I can't say when there will be new pipes in the Talbert
Briar catalog. For entertainment, however, I've attached a pic of a
"Bulldog-Monster" just finished and sold to the fellow who also owns the
"PokerMonster" and the "DublinMonster". Seems to be the makings of a
neat mini-collection of giant-sized Talbert Briars! I'll try and post a
few other pics in the next pipe blog entry.

Thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html