Talbert Pipes- New sandblast Talbert bulldog, new LB Collector, and more

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 11 15:31:01 EST 2008

Hello folks! This is an update notice to everyone that I've just
finished posting some new pipes to the site. The first one I'll link is
an absolutely excellent "plus size" Ligne Bretagne Collector in
something of a Fat Prince shape. Very good buy for the price...

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

Next up is the last of this current run of Talbert Briar bulldogs. This
one is a ring grain, unstained, natural finish sandblast also, and it is
just a little bit extra-special due to an accident I mentioned on the
P&T Foundations forum - Namely, that I ran out of my current media while
blasting it, and had to do the bulk of the blasting with a much finer
media which I used to use, but had to abandon (It was TOO fine - passed
right through all filters into the air, plus it would eat vac motors at
a reliable rate of one per year or less). I still have a bag or two for
emergencies, though, and used it on this bulldog to produce a noticeably
edgier and sharper sandblast finish than what I normally do today. The
difference is in the extremely fine detail. Even if it's out of your
price range, check out the catalog page pics anyway for some really
interesting sandblast finish shots:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

The other item of interest on that page is...... Suscinio 2.0! Yep, the
pipe that's been sitting unsold since last summer. All the collectors
I've talked with have hated the stem, and I just didn't have two minutes
during the latter half of last year to do anything with it. One
friendly fellow actually sent me a Photoshopped revision of the stem
shape, and by golly, that's exactly what I did with it! It's been
tweaked, had the stem majorly reworked, and the entire pipe has been
restained and finished to a deeper contrast and shine than before.
Also, it's been marked down slightly in price. Check it out!

Thanks very much for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html