Talbert Pipes- Bettafish in briar and morta

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Jan 15 15:26:27 EST 2008

Bonjour everyone! This is just a quick note that there's a new Talbert
Briar on the website. I've dubbed it the Briar Bettafish, though really
it's a combination of elements from my Bettafish, Ibex, and Paisley
pipes, rendered with smooth bird's-eye top and ring grain, unstained
bowl. Check it out!

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

Also, for those with an interest in the fishies, there is one available
on ebay right now:

http://minilien.com/?lPck273ZUD

I'm not affiliated with the auction in any way, but I thought I'd pass
the link along in case anyone wanted to jump on it.

Catalog updates will continue to be loopy and sporadic for a bit. Those
who follow my pipe blog will know why - I'm primarily working on a
Halloween pipe of rather horrifying design, and have been posting pics
of it as it progresses to the blog. Also, I have an unwelcome
distraction at the moment - our old and creaky XP drive has packed it in
just now when Emily needs to do our year's taxes on it, so we're
currently looking at an annoying chunk of non-workshop computer fiddling
no matter what we opt to do. On the plus side, I can pat myself on the
head for being so zealous with my backups over these past years!

Oh yes, and in silly news, there is a new and strange widget on the News
page...

Thanks for your time, as always!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here: