Talbert Pipes- New Mortas, new LBs, and more!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jan 23 10:12:27 EST 2008

Bonjour! I hope everyone is having a fun start to the year. I write
with news of various website updates. First up, I've posted three new
Talbert Mortas to the site - Two Morta Classics in smooth and sandblast
(Both are poker styles, though one is rather wedgily bent), and our
first Morta Bettafish of 2008. The Betta is different from past fish in
a few ways - it has a flame-grain briar "tail", for one, and a bit
bigger bowl, as well as being symmetrical in shape. Check them out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

Also, in response to requests for more LBs on the site, I've just posted
the first couple of Ligne Bretagnes for 2008 - two sandblasted billiards:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

I intend to try and keep the LB catalog much more populated this year,
if I can manage it, and with more variety of styles, even though these
first two are twins. Also, you may want to check out today's blog entry
- It seems that the "Fat Dwarf" shape will be making a (very brief)
resurrection!

I've been polling various pipe forums for feedback on what people like
and don't like about our work and website, and I'll take this
opportunity to ask the same questions of everyone getting our email
notices. A couple of changes are already in progress on the site - The
blog is getting remodeled, for one - but if anyone has any problems or
complaints, now is the time to let me know about them as we dive
headfirst into the new pipe year. More Talberts? More Goblins? Less
of anything? Hate the new pipe picture presentations? Let me know!

Thanks very much for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html