Talbert Pipes- Blowfish madness

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Feb 22 14:08:19 EST 2008

Bonjour to all! This is a quick notice of what's happening at the
Talbert workshop. Mostly, I'm in the middle of making a bunch of
Talbert Briar blowfish. I got a couple of requests and decided to do
them all together. If anyone out there would be interested in ordering
a Talbert blowfish, just drop me an email and we can talk specifics,
with fairly immediate carving and delivery. In relation to this, I've
been posting some "Making of" photos to the pipe blog on the creation of
the first of the bunch, the "Fantasy Blowfish" (a reference to some
"fantasy" versions of popular shapes that I've done in the past, such as
the Fantasy Bulldog). If anyone wants to see some photos of a pipe's
progression from block to finished item, check out the last two posts in
the pipe blog:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

In other news, there's a whole bunch of new Ligne Bretagnes posted -
I've finally managed to get the online catalog more or less decently
stocked with pipes of a few different shapes. I'm not quite sure when
Ligne Bretagnes went from being "slow but sure sellers" to being "hot",
but geez, they've certainly hit their stride. Check out the new ones here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

As always, thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here: