Talbert Pipes- Introducing the new Talbert Pipe Blog, and a new pipe too

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Mar 19 18:38:05 EDT 2008

Hello everyone! I'm writing with news that I have just redesigned our
Talbert Pipe Blog, considerably for the better, IMO. The wacky
intergalactic look of last year (a readymade CSS arrangement that I
dropped in place in a hurry) has been fully jettisoned in favor of a
custom designed look that I've assembled myself, including making my own
logo and all extra graphics from shots of my own pipes and briar
textures. Check it out and see what you think!

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/

Please note also that the URL has changed, and adjust your bookmarks
accordingly. The old URL is now a redirect link to the new page. While
you're there, please vote in the running polls I've included in the
sidebar, regarding just how important it is to all of you if we have a
Talbert Pipes Facebook presence, or utilize such "Web 2.0" features as
Twitter to help increase interaction with our collectors. Facebook, I
have little idea what good it would do me, but a Talbert Pipes Twitter
feed would provide an ongoing, interactive back-and-forth message
posting system for collectors to follow our workshop adventures and to
provide their own feedback.

In other news, there haven't been many new pipes this month due to the
work on the blog, but the first of a steady stream of new Ligne
Bretagnes is now posted here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

It's a smooth, unstained hobbit pipe. Look for many more to be posted
over the next couple of weeks.

As always, thanks for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com