Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briar monster blast, three new Mortas, and three new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri May 16 14:43:17 EDT 2008

Bonjour to all our pipe friends! I hope everyone out there is well and
is having a wonderful Spring season. It's been unusually sunny here and
we've been doing our best to get out of the house as much as possible
before the tourists all start arriving in late July and we have to pull
up the drawbridge and loose the alligators in the moat. But we've still
been plenty busy.

For starters, I have just posted the first Talbert Briar available on
our site since the Bent Bulldog that was posted waaay back in January.
I've been so busy with special orders that I just haven't had enough
time to devote to making Talbert Briars for the site, but I deliberately
set aside some working time this month to create something special - a
very high grade ring-grained sandblast, the Bent Billiard-Monster. It's
another biggie, so check it out in the catalog - It's certainly about as
good a sandblast as I am capable of making.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/briarcatalog.shtml

Along with that, there are also (again, after a couple months of no new
pipes) three new Talbert Mortas. We've hit Morta Classic #100! It's a
new look for the Morta Classics - bit more elegant, I think, though
there's a nice rugged sandblasted poker available too, as well as
(again) a more elegant bamboo-shanked smooth.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

Finally, there are also three new Ligne Bretagnes posted - one smooth
Canadian and two blasts, although #08-45 has just sold now and I need to
go mark it promptly. #08-47 is a great pipe for anyone who likes
medium-sized Canadians. I've been making some changes on the LB bits
lately, and hope buyers will find them a bit thinner and tighter of
button size than in past. Check out the new ones here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagnecatalog.shtml

As always, thanks very much for your time!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/