Talbert Pipes- Two new Mortas

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 23 14:21:05 EST 2009

Bonjour all!
It's been a very busy month behind the scenes for us here, though not
much has been happening on the website. I've just started to rectify
that a little, though, with two new mortas posted to the morta catalog:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

I'm still busily searching for other reliable sources of good quality
morta, as we are 100% decided to end our use of the local Briére morta.
Whether I will find a solid source or not, and whether Talbert Mortas
will continue, is still an open question. One thing I do know is that I
will be changing the stamping & marking on the pipes so that future
collectors will be able to differentiate between Breton Briére morta and
any later production, on the estate market.
More news to come, thanks for your time!

http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/