Talbert Pipes- Small update to Morta Catalog

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Feb 28 14:59:27 EST 2009

Bonjour everybody! It's been a while since my last mailing, but it has
been an incredibly busy month here in the Talbert workshop. I've just
posted a small update to the morta catalog - two new mortas, both
smooth, one a prince in "wide and fat" style and the other one a
freehand. Check them out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/mortacatalog.shtml

I hope to have some more news later in the week, but it will depend on
how my times goes (It's end-of-year tax time here, ergo my lack of new
pipe updates). As always, thanks for your interest in our work!
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/