Talbert Pipes- Big news!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Mar 21 11:01:38 EDT 2009

Hello out there, friends of Talbert Pipes! Some of you may have already
seen the news I posted to our pipe blog earlier, but for those who have
not, I write with notice of BIG changes coming up here at the Talbert
Pipes workshop. Emily and I have shut down the shop and are currently
neck-deep in preparing for a move back to the US. The full story and
info, for those who are curious, can be found here:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2009/03/there-and-back-again.html

I'd ask that replies be directed to the comment section on the blog, if
possible, as I'm simply too overloaded with stuff to do to be able to
answer a large pile of individual email questions. I'm going to try and
put together a FAQ for the most obvious inquiries, to be posted on the
site soon, during the site's temporary closure. It will be several
months before we are back in the business of making pipes, given the
time needed for our personal belongings to cross the Atlantic and for us
to set up our next workshop. I do hope to attend this year's CORPS
show, though! (Not sure if I will actually have any pipes to bring with
me by then, but I can at least turn up to say rehi's)

We have exactly two pipes left in stock, one morta and one LB, should
anyone wish to grab one before they get packed.

For those who are interested in following the moving story, I hope to
post regular updates on one of our blogs as things progress. It is
certain to be an adventure...
http://www.talbertpipes.com

See my pipe blog here:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/