Talbert Pipes- Two Talbert Briars available

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Dec 14 20:05:40 EST 2009

Hello everyone, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Bonne Fêtes, and
a general happy holidays to you, regardless of what you celebrate!
This is a notice for everyone signed up for our website news - I've
got a few unsmoked Talbert Briars now posted. These are not *new*
pipes, per se, but are from a small stash of unsmoked Talberts that
have been hoarded here in the states for a few years, which I'm now
dispersing to new homes. I've brought them back here and given them
all a look-over, with new polishing and cleaning to bring them back to
shine, and each is effectively a brand new Talbert from 3 years ago.

I'll get to the links in a second, but first I wanted to thank all the
good folks who have helped us out this year, during the ongoing crisis
of our return to the states, whether by donation of tools, stock,
time, or just good wishes. Now I have to call on your help again,
because we desperately need every last penny we can bring in this
holiday season. If either of these new pipes tickles your fancy at
all, please don't hesitate to buy! We're in the final crunch, and
just need enough to live on until the new site is open and business is
rolling again.

I actually have three unsmoked Talberts here, but I'm thinking of
doing a restain on the third and so I haven't photographed it yet
(It's an XL plateau-topped freehand). Look for it to be added to the
site within a few days, too.

This is also a little test of our new online payment system, so if you
buy, you'll be helping to make sure everything works properly before
the setup gets stress-tested by the initial wave of shoppers when the
new site opens fully. Also, it's a general look & feel test - These
pipes are posted using the new catalog item format of the redesigned
website, and include easy currency conversion as well. I hope you
will like the look AND the convenience! And without further ado, here
are the links to the two new pipes posted:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/redesign/talbert-catalog/dec09-01.shtml
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/redesign/talbert-catalog/dec09-02.shtml

Also, if you're looking for stocking stuffers for the pipe collector
in your family, I've put a few new items in our Cafe Press clothing
and misc shop also, like this snazzy cap showcasing our newly
redesigned Talbert Pipes logo:

http://www.cafepress.com/talbert.330148910

You can shop the full store here:

http://www.cafepress.com/talbert

It's still a mix of new and old logos, but I will be updating it as
time permits, and at least the shirts have the new logo now.
Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone has a terrific
holiday season!