Talbert Pipes- Talbert Pipes website is open!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 30 17:47:02 EDT 2010

Hello to everyone! This is a general notice that the redesigned
Talbert Pipes website is finally open for business. It is NOT fully
stocked yet, but that will happen. I had wanted to delay the opening
until we had stock in every category, but alas, the bills simply would
not wait, so we are back in business as of today. The site opens with
a nice selection of brand new Ligne Bretagnes, all made here in our
North Carolina workshop, and also a fun assortment of misc items, from
pens to tampers to ash trays and more. I hope to post new Goblins in
a week or so, with a full selection of new Talbert Briars to follow
last, probably in 2 or 3 weeks. Please visit, look around, and let me
know what you think:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/

There are some site changes even since the beta versions that many of
you saw, and these are explained on the opening page. I've tried to
make it a unified site that pulls together news from our Facebook
page, our Twitter feeds, and more. There is also a new blog post
explaining some of the behind-the-scenes details of the site, for
those who might be curious.

It's been a long and very difficult road to this spot since last year,
when our lives literally fell to pieces in Brittany. I hope very much
that we are on the mend, and will be able to get our business going
again and return to enjoying one of the best jobs in the world. The
one thing I ask is that, if something on the site strikes your fancy,
please don't hesitate to buy - We need every penny we can get right
now, just for food and expenses, and it will be a very lean struggle
for a long time to come until we are genuinely working in proper
stride again. Until that day comes, as always, thank you very much
for your time and your business!

Trever & Emily Talbert