Talbert Pipes- Pipe & Pint website follow-up

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jan 14 20:54:48 EST 2010

Hello all! This is a quick notice regarding the website of our US
distributor, Pipe & Pint. When they opened their site, they did not
yet have descriptions of all of my pipes online. I've just completed
write-ups for every one of my pipes that they have, and they're all
posted now, so if there is something that looks interesting, now there
is a good bit more to read about it! It was a fun experience for me
as well, since I got to sit down with a pile of my pipes spanning
about four years of production in France, and ramble a little about
each.

Also, and even more importantly, there are now some significant
savings to be had. A lot of their old stock was purchased during the
worst years of the dollar's devaluation against the euro, with USD
prices forced quite high by the currency exchange. Given that my new
pipe production will all be priced in USD, I talked with Larry and the
guys about the pricing and we've all agreed to bring their older
prices in line with what we'll be charging going forward. It will
represent a bit of a loss for P&P, but none of us wanted them to be
stuck in the untenable position of having pipes in their shop that
were more expensive than what could be bought new from me directly.
What this means for YOU, the buyer, is that everything of mine in
their shop is now notably less expensive. It isn't really a "sale",
per se, but when the price of a sandblasted pipe drops from $600 to
$450, it's worth mentioning!

So, go check it out!

http://www.thepipeandpint.com/index.html

As always, thanks for your time, and happy smoking!