Talbert Pipes- Talbert Mambele and three new LBs posted

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Jul 8 23:23:15 EDT 2010

Bonjour all! Just a quick notice here that I've posted some new pipes to the site - A VERY exotic Talbert Briar in Signature grade that I've dubbed the Mambele, after considering horn, hammerhead, pickaxe, starfish, and glaive. You'll just have to see it for yourself to understand why...

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Also posted are three new Ligne Bretagnes - two Dublins and a Liverpool. One green, of course. It almost seems wrong to stain a Dublin anything other than green, really.

Full notes on the update can be found on our home page. Just for the record, I will be at CORPS this year with all-new, USA-made pipes, and I may possible be bringing along some excellent pipes by a French friend/pipemaker as well, for his CORPS introduction. As always, thanks for your time, and thanks for the business!