Talbert Pipes- Estate Talbert set available

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Oct 8 22:13:22 EDT 2010

Hello all! Normally I don't get much involved with estate pipe sales, but Pipe & Pint picked up an interesting two pipe set I made back in 2002, one briar and one morta, and I've just posted them to our site for sale. I've done some extensive refinishing of both, including re-sandblasting and even some mild reshaping, and they have a unique story behind them - Check them out on the catalog page:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Also, I finally updated our pipe blog with an article on the odd new side-hobby of e-smokes - that is, electronic cigarettes and pipes. I've been enjoying playing around with these as a side diversion lately, and since a lot of people asked about the epipe and Janty e-stick I was smoking in Richmond, I thought I'd hammer out a quick article on the subject.

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2010/10/that-e-smoke-thing.html

I still haven't written up my CORPS report yet, but it was a great show - Much fun was had, and I sold everything I took, including two pipes I never really even meant to sell. It was good seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones, and Emily and I had a fun time, as always. Kudos to the CORPS guys for putting on a really excellent expo!