Talbert Pipes- Site update

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Oct 31 16:42:04 EDT 2010

Happy Halloween to all! I write with some quick news before I sig off to get ready for the evening's fun. I've just posted four new Ligne Bretagnes to the catalog:

Two billiards, one poker, one paneled pumpkin. I suspect that black billiard blast will go quickly...
Also, I've posted a new Goblin for Halloween! The Goblins catalog has languished a while thanks to the Halloween pipe work, but we'll be adding more new stuff to both the LB catalog and the Goblin catalog for some time to come, as we're dedicating some serious effort now to keeping at least *something* in stock and available at all times (I'm tired of the site being sold out in every category). You can see the new Goblin here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

That's all for now. Happy Halloween, everybody!