Talbert Pipes- Need help identifying contact

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Nov 11 21:16:29 EST 2010

Hello to everyone! This is NOT a notice of new pipes, for once, but rather an inquiry to see if I can identify something. Back when we were just setting up our revamped business here in NC, I was contacted by a European website who wanted to do an interview with me for their site. At the time, there was just no way I could afford the time, since the business was just starting up again. I promised to answer all their questions on their questionnaire once things had settled a little, and have just now gotten to it. Unfortunately, in the meantime, I have totally forgotten who this was for, and there is no identifying contact information on their question sheet! So, if whomever this was, is on my email list,please get in touch so I can mail the completed info to the correct web contact. Thanks! Below is a sample of the first few questions:
FIRST PART: Let's know you

1. Let's start with some personal questions: Where did you born? Where do you live? And where is your workshop?

2. Be a pipemaker is not a very common work: can you tell us how the pipe is entered in your life and when you decided to be a professional pipemaker?

3. How many years have you been working as a pipemaker? Did you have a teacher?

Sorry to bother everyone with this, but I figured a broadscale email was the best option to find out who this was. Next time, it will be new pipes, promise!