Talbert Pipes- New Ligne Bretagnes and more for Christmas

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Dec 2 22:08:30 EST 2010

Hello all! We're back from vacation and I've managed to get Emily's replacement laptop configured and working now, so we're back in business just in time for the holiday shopping season. To start things off, I've just posted six new Ligne Bretagnes:

Five blasts and one smooth. Also, I've finally cleared out the "Pens & Misc" page and posted a new handmade tamper for sale (a rather weird looking thing):

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/misc.shtml

I'll try and get some more stuff finished up soon for our other catalog pages - In particular I have a couple of exceptional new Talbert Briars in the works. That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a fun holiday season, and that Santa isn't bringing anyone coal this year.