Talbert Pipes- First pipes of the New Year

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Fri Jan 7 19:42:43 EST 2011

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a happy holiday season and that the new year is off to a great start. I write with news of the latest updates to our website. I've just posted the first Talbert Briar and several new Ligne Bretagnes for the new year. They're a nice mix covering a lot of finishes and grades, from affordable LBs to an LB Collector to a high grade Talbert. Here are the catalog links:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I'll be taking down the website Christmas decorations this evening, so don't be surprised if you're browsing the site and the background wallpaper and banners start changing from page to page! There are also some minor changes to the catalog pages - I've shuffled the Twitter and Facebook Share buttons over to the sidebar, where they are joined by a brand new Facebook "Like" button, just under the email postcard. Now those of you who are on Facebook can voice your favorite pipes, and it will help me see which ones get the most votes and have a better feel for what people like. In future, I may also be setting our site up with Tumblr, and will very likely be adding a Facebook Livestream chat box for occasional live Q&A sessions - I was thinking about possibly setting some times to switch it on and be online to talk live with site visitors, maybe after website updates.

One item that the business gained over the holidays is a graphics tablet, so the quality of our web and promo art should improve appreciably in the future. One of my first orders of business is to go back and do some much superior logo work and artwork for our Cafe Press gift items - There are some cool Goblins t-shirts in the offing, most certainly. Oh, and just to add, there is one handmade tamper in the "Pens & Misc" catalog available, if anyone is looking for an ideal gift item.

Thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our creations!