Talbert Pipes- Big site update - 7 new LBs and one new Talbert

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Jan 23 21:59:09 EST 2011

Big update! I've just posted seven new Ligne Bretagnes to the Ligne Bretagne catalog:

That should keep us in stock for a while! I was quite serious when I posted earlier about making a concerted effort this year to keep at least *something* in stock on the site at all times, so it wouldn't just sit empty for prolonged periods. We'll see how it goes. The new LBs are a nice mix of shapes and finishes, including the first rusticated LB I've posted for sale in several years, at least since mid-France. Also, there is one new Talbert Briar, a fat, sandblasted "Pug" with a handcut silver band that should make someone very happy:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I realized that virtually all the Talberts I've made since getting the workshop going again have been exotic freehands, so I thought it was time to do some classical shapes for a change. Look for some Talbert billiards and bulldogs in the future.

There is one small bit of bad news - Emily has jury duty tomorrow so she'll have the car all day, and I won't be able to ship anything till Tuesday. On top of this, she's currently in pretty ill health, so please pardon me if I'm a bit slower than usual to respond to inquiries, etc, as I'm currently doing all the business stuff myself.