Talbert Pipes- New Talbert ring grain blast, new Goblins, new Ligne Bretagne

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Jan 30 23:39:07 EST 2011

Hello all! Here's another Sunday night update. I seem to be getting into a habit of posting the new pipes on Sunday nights, but I'm smart enough not to commit to it as a regular date because I know as soon as I did, something would derail the schedule. New pipes across the board this time! Only one new Ligne Bretagne this time around, but it's a new shape that we haven't made before, a slightly bent Dublin. I found a small bag of these when we were moving and have been meaning to make one ever since. I really like the shape, personally - Very gently curvy.

There is also one new Talbert Briar, and DAMN, what a pipe... One of the best sandblasts I've ever produced, IMO. Probably in the top dozen I've made in my career. Really, REALLY blasting-friendly wood and a shape that let the ring grain show to best possible advantage.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Finally, I've also posted two new Goblins, after having the Goblins catalog be empty for a very long time. Both are fat, green, and, well, typical Goblins! Hope you enjoy, and we appreciate your visit.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml