Talbert Pipes- New Talbert horn, and three new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Mar 10 17:51:48 EST 2011

New pipes! In addition to the ring grain Talbert billiard mentioned in the last note as a between-updates addition, I've just posted four new pipes - Three new Ligne Bretagnes and one exceptionally nice Talbert "Chihiro" shape, a smooth freehand horn that shows off some absolutely stunning grain. The folks following our Twitter feed got a little advance preview of this last night, and those curious about the steps involved in making a Talbert freehand like the Chihiro can look back over the past few days of photos to see many stages of the creation process. And speaking of Twitter, I want to say thanks to all the folks who have signed up to follow our workshop tweets! I've been having a good time posting the various pics of in-process work, and I hope everyone else has been enjoying seeing a bit more of what goes into each pipe.

Here are the new Talbert Briars:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

And here are the new Ligne Bretagnes:

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!