Talbert Pipes- Pipe raffle for Japan Aid

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Mar 16 19:51:19 EDT 2011

I am having a raffle for a grade 4 Ligne Bretagne Oom-Paul I just finished, with all proceeds going to the charity Shelterbox to help provide the essentials of survival to those left homeless in the wake of the Japanese earthquake. You can buy a ticket for $20, and please buy as many tickets as you can afford. Winner gets the pipe! I hope we'll be able to raise more money this way than I could afford to contribute on my own, and it's a great opportunity for the pipe collecting community to reach out and help our friends overseas in their time of need. Please help if you can! Full details and pics of the prize pipe here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/japan.shtml

Thank you for your time, and let's try to send at least a little bit of help their way.