Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briar and four new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Mar 23 21:46:32 EDT 2011

Hello all! Now that the pipe raffle for Japan is over, I write with news of our first catalog update since way back on the 10th. I've just posted a new Talbert Briar freehand, a very unusual, swirly, unstained horn-style, here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Also, there are four new Ligne Bretagnes, two smooths and two blasts, here:

Look for another catalog update before the end of the month. Also, our contest raffle pipe has found its way to a happy owner, and thanks again to everyone who helped out with the fundraiser. As always, thank you very much for your time and for your interest in our work!