Talbert Pipes- Five new Ligne Bretagne Collectors and one more

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Apr 18 15:20:29 EDT 2011

Hello all! I hope all our friends in the US have survived tax day OK. For my part, I am VERY glad to have that over with - This was the year we had to do all the tax work relating to moving the business from France to here. Ai yi yi. It will be nice indeed to get back into the workshop fulltime.

I've just posted six new Ligne Bretagnes - Five new LB Collectors and one standard shape:

The Collectors range from mild to wild, from a Pug to a Bear Claw. Those who watch our blog or are big Ligne Bretagne fans should keep an eye out for the next update, possibly this evening, because there is pricing news afoot... I'm going to put the options to the pipe community in the form of a poll, to see what they have to say on the subject.

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!