Talbert Pipes- Three new Ligne Bretagnes and a Goblin

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue May 31 20:40:44 EDT 2011

Hello all! Last update of May, here - I've just posted two new Ligne Bretagne Collectors, one standard Ligne Bretagne smooth billiard, and a new Goblin to the site. *Just* got this one in before the end of the month! I hope everyone will like the new pipes.

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

Also, someone had previously asked about Emily's green briar & stone earring set - As it turns out, that sale fell through so that set will be available again shortly, to whomever it was who missed it the first time around. I hope everyone had a pleasant May, and we're all now braced for summer (It's already 95 degrees F here...). Thanks very much for your time!