Talbert Pipes- New Talberts and new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jun 20 22:48:29 EDT 2011

Hello all! I've just posted that morta and meerschaum Talbert Calabash that I've been talking about on the Pipe Blog, along with another new Talbert Briar (A beautiful freestanding Cuttlefish):

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Those who haven't been following our Pipe Blog might want to take a look at the latest article, which goes into some detail on the making of this very special Calabash - How it is assembled, where its various components came from, and why it's such a complex and unique piece:
http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2011/06/morta-calabash.html

Also, I've posted four new Ligne Bretagnes - Three new standard shapes and a handmade, rusticated Collector. This is the last Collector for a little while, as it's the last to be finished from a set of blocks I had accumulated (Again, see the pipe's description for details). Check them out here:

Thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone is having a great summer!