Talbert Pipes- Four new pipes for the 4th!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jul 4 17:19:49 EDT 2011

Hello all! I hope all our American friends are having a fun and happy 4th of July holiday. I've just posted four new pipes for the 4th - One new Ligne Bretagne smooth "stubby" and three new Talberts. You can see the LB here:

I also went back and did some color-correcting to the photos of LB #11-58 for a more accurate color representation, since the original pics looked rather nuclear pink instead of deep red. Might want to have a second look at that one.

The new Talberts can be seen here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Included is a sandblasted bamboo-shank piece (Previewed on our Facebook page), the first Ibex in a very long time, and that exceedingly complex expansion chamber Cavalier design that I posted many "making of" pics of to our Twitter feed. That one has been some time in the creation... I seem to be averaging one of these super-complex pipes a month, so far. It's a shopping list of components - Sandblasted morta bowl, handcut brass band, sandblasted briar center body, custom-poured cast acrylic base, Somalian meerschaum inner expansion chamber, and German handcut ebonite stem. Check out the description for the full details.

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!