Talbert Pipes- Two new Talberts, four new Ligne Bretagnes, plus more news

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Jul 18 22:10:00 EDT 2011

Hello all! Firstly, let me wish a belated Bastille Day to our French friends across the pond! I actually managed this on the day on Google+, but alas, our website updates don't occur daily (I wish!). I've just posted four new Ligne Bretagnes:

..and two new Talberts also:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

There are two other pieces of news also - For one, our Paypal shopping cart system now offers Paypal's Bill-Me-Later payment plan as a option. People have asked me many times over the years if they could make payments on pipes, and the answer has always sadly been no, as we are just too small and too hand-to-mouth a business to provide free credit. However, anyone looking to break up the purchase price of a pipe can now split it up via Paypal's system - Just look for the Bill Me Later option during checkout.

In other news, I've expanded into another social network. On top of our existing website,Facebook business site and Twitter business feed, I've set up an account on brand-new Facebook alternative Google+:

https://plus.google.com/100349385696759889390/posts?gpinv=AGXbFGyMjX-euZ09Hrz8WdpY-jC8HG5l4px53rWpcN-IETxoqCAxKAgumoAyss7lRlf01sHIUUzazuVpXVc0hyDngtOg63GzsN-EQ4rJuM9ayoBHy19iUsU&hl=en

Google+ will allow me to do something Facebook always was troublesome about - Better separate my personal and business lives. I'm sure most of the pipe people who friended me on Facebook were hoping to hear pipe talk, and while there has been some, I imagine they are not particularly interested in my beach trips, my movie reviews for Kentucky Fried Popcorn, or any of the other wacky writing I do. Google+ allows one to split their posts into circles by interest, so with Google I can easily filter my outgoing status updates as pipe-related, personal, etc. Pipe folks on G+ are encouraged to add me and say hello, and I can put you in my Pipe Circle, where you'll get all the latest news of Talbert website updates, sneak previews of pipes in progress, and so forth.

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!