Talbert Pipes- Talbert Morta and more

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Aug 18 15:54:00 EDT 2011

Hello all! I write with news that I have just posted the freehand bamboo-shanked Talbert Morta that I've been posting preview pics of on our G+ and Facebook pages. "One of a kind" gets tossed around a lot, but this pipe is it - Certainly one of the very last large-size Breton Mortas we'll make, possibly THE last smooth. I've got plenty of morta blocks left from Brittany, but the vast majority are thimble-sized, so future mortas will almost universally be small, at least the ones made from Breton Morta. I'll be sad to see them go - I am still shopping for new morta sources, but so far have not been impressed with the quality of most of what I've seen. Check the pipe out here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

I've also posted two new Ligne Bretagnes, a smooth and a natural sandblast. There are several more LBs in the works but they didn't get finished in time for this update, so here are the first couple and there will be more added during the next few days.

Now, according to my To Do schedule, I'm overdue for a post on the Talbert Pipe Blog, so I'm off to puzzle about what to write once more. Thanks to everyone for your time, and for your interest in our work!