Talbert Pipes- Four more Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sun Aug 21 20:37:24 EDT 2011

Hello all! Following up that last update from a few days ago, here are the rest of the new Ligne Bretagnes:

That's it for the moment - I'll probably work on some more LBs later in next month, or sooner if these sell out quickly, we'll see. That horn-stemmed one is particularly... Well, I can't say "attractive", exactly, but fun, engaging, and likable.

In other news! We will be at the Richmond CORPS show again this year, sharing a table with Pipe & Pint, so if you are attending the show, stop by and say hello!

Also, for whoever follows my Pipe Blog, I posted a new article to it last night called "Pipes of Interest". I was stumped for a posting subject when someone suggested that I write an article about what makes a true high grade pipe, as this is always a hot topic among collectors, and I found on reflection that my own attitude is probably an unusual one. Here's the post:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2011/08/pipes-of-interest.html

That's all for the moment. Thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!