Talbert Pipes- New Goblins, new Talbert Morta, and more

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Aug 31 20:25:13 EDT 2011

New Goblins! I know a lot of folks have been asking me when will the next Goblins be posted, so here they are:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

It's perfect timing to celebrate the onset of Autumn. I'll probably make many more Goblins all through September, alongside the pipes we'll be taking to the CORPS show. Also, there's a dashing new Signature grade Talbert Morta, dubbed the Elan, that combines black Breton morta and a bleached white briar midsection to create a beautiful and elegant freehand original:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

And finally, in the "Pens & Misc" section, check out the three new briar fridge magnets - Emily has been goofing around with our briar cutoff pieces in the evenings, and created these three handy decorative bits for the true pipe nut:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/misc.shtml

That's all for the moment. I'm not sure how site updates will be in September - I need to make enough pipes to pay the bills, but will also be trying to work on at least a few new pieces for the CORPS show in Richmond, in hopes of for once attending a show with more than 2 pipes for sale. We'll see how it goes. I hope to see many old and new friends there - Stop by our table if you can!