Talbert Pipes- Talbert Emerald Blowfish, new LB Collector, and more

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Mar 27 00:04:41 EDT 2012

Hello all! I write at the end of a very long day, with news of the latest site update. I've just posted four new pieces -

A Talbert Briar Emerald Blowfish:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

A Ligne Bretagne Collector and two new Ligne Bretagnes:

Also, for trivia buffs, I found my sketches for the Talbert Serpentine Rhodesian and uploaded a scan of the design to its page, since the sketches will sell with the pipe:
http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert-catalog/1206t.shtml

That's it for now, but look for more LB Collectors to be posted through this week and beyond. As always thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!