Talbert Pipes- More Bulldog Madness

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Apr 24 20:42:21 EDT 2012

Bonjour to all! And especially to our French friends - Congratulations on your first round of elections! I write with news of more Bulldog Madness - Five more Ligne Bretagne bulldogs are added to the catalog:

I hope to have another update still before month's end - We'll see how time goes. Or I may just extend Bulldog Madness into next month, too... I can't say I'm tired of them yet, not even a little. I suppose it's just a question of how many bulldogs the buying market will bear. In any event, thanks very much for your time, and I hope everyone is having a wonderful evening/morning/whatever!