Talbert Pipes- Last Bulldog Madness of April!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon Apr 30 16:29:23 EDT 2012

BUT, I should hasten to add, not the last of Bulldog Madness. It is being extended just a bit into May because I never had the chance to make the Talbert bulldog I wanted to, nor to try my hand at some sort of Goblinesque bulldog. So, look for at least a few more 'dogs in the first half of May, before we move on to other shapes and projects. Today's post is 3 more Ligne Bretagne sandblasts, including one of a rather dramatic new finish I've started using.

As always, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!