Talbert Pipes- The last of Bulldog Madness

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Mon May 14 21:13:26 EDT 2012

Hello all! I write with news that I've just posted the last two pipes from Bulldog Madness. The big one is the Talbert Briar fantasy bulldog that I've been posting preview pics of to our Facebook page - See it here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

There's also a new Ligne Bretagne bulldog with a horn stem and three new variations of Ligne Bretagne straight Rhodesians... Fading out from bulldogs slowly, I suppose you could say! See them all here:

For those who follow our Pipe Blog or any of our social media "presences", I posted a new article about our social media involvement and specifically, which parts of it are being cut as I'm finding it increasingly difficult to juggle participation on multiple networks. Read all the details here:

http://talbertpipes.blogspot.com/2012/05/bit-of-social-network-re-alignment.html

And that's it for now! Time to start thinking about what the next pipe theme month will be dedicated to...
As always, thanks very much for your time and interest!