Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Snail and four new Ligne Bretagnes

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Aug 14 21:32:38 EDT 2012

Hello all! I write with news from Talbert Pipes - I've just posted some new pieces to the site. First up is a new Talbert Briar Snail:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Also, there are four new Ligne Bretagnes (A pair of cutty shapes, a billiard, and a cute little fat pipe):

And that's really about all the news for the moment. I've been working on a lot of crazy projects quietly in the background (Emily is in the kitchen now experimenting with some new moldable plastic for decor bits), but nothing is ready for fruition yet. I hope the next couple of months will bear all sorts of interesting new stuff, though…

For now, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in our work!