Talbert Pipes- New Talbert Briar Fantasy Egg, plus four new Ligne Bretagnes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Sep 1 19:29:05 EDT 2012

Hello all! I write with the latest from the Talbert Pipes workshop. Lots of new stuff this time around - There is a new, sandblasted green Talbert Signature Fantasy Egg available here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

It's a bit…"unusual", to put it mildly, but I'm pleased that it combines both practicality i shape and exoticness in flair into one package.

Also, there are four new Ligne Bretagnes - Two smooths and two sandblasts (One of which is one of those squat bulldog blasts that everyone seems to love). The squat bulldog is actually one that was made earlier this year, from something that ended up not working out, so it's here available now for purchase:

Also, out of random "Fiddling about with it" motivation, I did some tweaking to that big red Ligne Bretagne billiard in the catalog - See the addendum to its catalog page here:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/bretagne-catalog/1271lb.shtml

That's it for the moment, though I hope to have a lot more work posted as we head into the Autumn pipe season. I've certainly been having a good time in the workshop lately, though as usual I've sketched and planned for about ten times more than I can pull off. Must remember to pressgang more servants into service…

That's it for the pipe news - As always, thanks very much for your time and interest!

PS - Oh, and for the odd few among you who might also follow my web comic, it got its first full-color strip this week, if you can call a faded 70's newspaper look "full color"…
http://kfp.thecomicseries.com/