Talbert Pipes- Five more new Ligne Bretagnes!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Oct 27 22:09:28 EDT 2012

And here I am again, with the next-to-last update of the month (Yep, still one more to come), with five new Ligne Bretagnes added to the catalog. These are higher grade ones, as I've been saving up the fancier pieces for more time staining and finishing, and among them is that bone white "Briar clay" pipe that I previewed on our FB, G+, and Twitter feeds the other day.

The white one's catalog page description is so long I should have made a pipe blog post from it! BTW, speaking of social networks, I've recently signed up an account on Diaspora, now that it's turned into something usable. It's kind of a random-nonsense account, and I don't post pipe stuff there, but if anyone is a Diaspora member, give me a buzz!
https://joindiaspora.com/people/fd20436ef1a7fb7d

Back to the workshop…