Talbert Pipes- New Ligne Bretagnes, new Goblin, and Happy Halloween!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Oct 30 20:55:21 EDT 2012

Hello all, and I hope everyone is having a happy Halloween season! My sympathies go out for anyone caught up north by Sandy - We've got a friend right in the thick of all that in Jersey City and we're hoping she's OK tonight. I write with the last update for October, and the last update for a little while at least - I'm going back to my usual "A couple updates a month" schedule with the emails now, as I have a number of longterm projects I need to start on in November and I also want to get some Talberts up on the site after this huge run of Ligne Bretagnes.

Tonight's update brings three new Ligne Bretagnes, including the last of the grade 5 pieces I've written about:

Some seriously stunning grain there for a pipe of this price range. Also new is a Goblin churchwarden:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/goblins.shtml

That's it for now! If any of these sell this evening, I'll have to ask your patience in that they may not ship out till Thursday - Tomorrow is my 23rd wedding anniversary and I'm hoping to take most of the day off with my lady, so I'm not sure how much time we'll have for packing and shipping. Till next time, thanks very much for your time and for your interest in the creations of our little workshop!