Talbert Pipes- Two new Talberts, one new Ligne Bretagne

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Jan 12 21:24:58 EST 2013

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fun and enjoyable new year celebration, without too many dire hangovers or police interventions. It seems like a very long time since I last updated the website, which I see was in early December. I delivered all the Yule pipes to Pipe and Pint (Sold out in one day, too!) and then mainly settled into enjoy the holiday season with friends and family, along with doing some serious makeover work on the little web comic that I write and draw as my "spare time" fun - http://kfp.thecomicseries.com/
High point - Three different people have told me that my web comic's Christmas strip ( http://kfp.thecomicseries.com/comics/31 ) made them cry. This is not the sort of reaction I'm accustomed to getting in my work as a pipemaker.

But, it's a new year and it's time for some new stuff in the catalogs! I've just posted the first Ligne Bretagne, a large-size straight billiard blast:

..as well as two new Talbert Briars, both of which are exceedingly fat and silly:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

That will be all the Talberts for the moment because Emily just informed me that we've run out of leather bags! So, no new Talberts until the bag shipment comes in. I'm sure I can find some other items to work on for the next couple of weeks, though…
As always, thanks very much for your time, and for your interest in our work!