Talbert Pipes- Six new Ligne Bretagnes and more coming

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Wed Jan 23 18:01:44 EST 2013

Greetings, all!
New pipes! In a big push to get something in all of our site catalogs, I've just added 6 new Ligne Bretagnes, including a nice selection of higher grade smooths this time around, plus a neat churchwarden. So, that gives us stock on the Ligne Bretagne page:

-and the Talbert Briar page:

http://www.talbertpipes.pair.com/talbert.shtml

Next I need to try and get some Goblins up. But before that, there will be more LBs, as I have another six or seven in process and close to finishing, and I hope to have them posted before the end of the month.

This batch of Ligne Bretagnes includes a little marketing test that I've recently been pondering about - Which would sell better, traditionally stained and polished smooths or unstained, matte-unfinished smooths. The new update includes two of each, and I'm curious to see which will go first.

I should also mention that this bit of pondering has been happening on our new Google+ Talbert community page:

https://plus.google.com/b/108276667746556451240/communities/105520152525491632079

I will be the first to admit that I had basically written G+ off for dead, and had been considering deleting my account and biz page there, but the addition of the new "communities" feature has really livened things up. Instead of it being simply a depopulated Facebook, the communities are independent discussion and sharing forums within the network, dedicated to specific topics. In our case, the Talbert community is an offshoot of our G+ Talbert Pipes business page, and offers a convenient forum for back-and-forth interaction with fans of my work. I check it regularly so feel free to join up and leave any questions or comments you may have! We're currently at 61 members and climbing (Thinking of some sort of prize for the lucky 100th member).

That's all for now. I hope everyone is having a pleasant and enjoyable evening, and thanks very much for your time and attention!