Talbert Pipes- Many new pipes posted!

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Thu Feb 14 18:21:56 EST 2013

Happy Valentine's Day! It's been a while since our last update but I've been accumulating lots of pipes in the meantime, and have posted one of the biggest updates ever. There are three new Talbert Briars and six new Ligne Bretagnes up, including one LB Collector and several that have previously been see in Facebook and G+ sneak previews. Unfortunately, a couple of the Talberts have ALREADY sold - I posted the pages early, while still writing up the Ligne Bretagne descriptions, and two of them sold right off the page with no notice given. Do you guys camp on our catalog pages or what? :D Not that I'm complaining, mind...! Anyway, everything new is now posted and I'm working on more pipes yet, so with luck there will be one more update this month. In the meantime…